Alouette Foodservice provides world-class specialty dairy products that deliver quality, consistency and broad application variety. Our products are crafted according to the highest standards to enhance any menu.
- Superior Quality: Alouette Foodservice delivers authentic specialty dairy products for superb quality and taste from our ever popular Smithfield® Cream Cheese to our full line of Alouette products. We use only the freshest ingredients and employ the highest standards of craftsmanship to deliver products that meet and exceed the expectations. The Alouette foodservice brand is synonymous with distinctive products that add value to your menu, across every daypart.
- Exceptional Consistency: All of our products are made to perform as promised. Use them with the knowledge that our uniformity of quality, taste and texture is uncompromising. That means you have easy-to-use kitchen staples that deliver excellence whenever and wherever you use them – whether on their own or as trusted ingredients in your recipes.
- Outstanding Versatility: Bring on-trend appeal and creativity to your menu with a wide variety of recipe-enhancing products. From specialty dairy products that whip, melt and blend, to those that spread and crumble, our products enable you to create the menu diversity today’s patrons demand.
- Alouette® Soft Spreadable Cheese
- Alouette® Chevrie
- Alouette® Crème de Brie
- Alouette® Crème Fraîche™
- Smithfield® Cream Cheese
- Montrachet® Goat Cheese
- Saladena® Crumbles
With three strategically located, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Alouette Foodservice is ideally situated to serve all of your needs.
Fleur de Lait–West, City of Industry, CA:
Recent innovations and improvements to our rBST-Free Fleur de Lait–West plant now allow us to produce our high quality Smithfield® brand cream cheese even more efficiently. Updates include:
- Ultra-efficient European-style “clean room” plant layout
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration system
- Added production space
- More silo storage for milk and cream
- Additional cooling refrigerators
- Seven-day-a-week production schedule
Fleur de Lait–East, New Holland, PA:
Ongoing programs to decrease energy consumption and increase efficiencies continue, including:
- Solid Waste Reduction- lowers treatment facility transportation & fuel costs
- Waste to Energy - waste whey refined to produce methane gas
Kolb-Lena Cheese Co., Lena, IL:
Recent upgrades and renovations include:
- Partially-automated assembly line
- New tile and epoxy-finished concrete floors
- Small building addition
Alouette Cheese USA LLC
Formed to bring together all the Bongrain cheese manufacturing entities in the US, Alouette Cheese USA LLC is a subsidiary of Bongrain S.A., a world leader in specialty cheese based in Viroflay, France.
- Early 1950s: Bongrain begins at a small, family-owned dairy farm in Eastern France
- 1956: Bongrain's first cheese, Caprice des Dieux®, launched in France
- 1974: Working with PA-based company, Bongrain creates first Alouette® Spreadable Cheese
- 1978: Bongrain purchases Zausner Foods Corporation, acquiring the Smithfield® brand
- 1992: Montrachet® brand introduced
- 1993: Saladena production begins
In addition to the high-quality Foodservice products, Alouette also markets a variety of award-winning consumer products under the Alouette brand.